Gaddy & Gaddy knows that the privacy of the personal information that we receive about you is important to you. We understand that you trust us to protect the confidentiality and security of that information. The information that we collect about you is used only to provide the legal and related services that you request from us. Although there is a new federal law designed to protect the privacy of nonpublic personal information about consumers, as attorneys, we have been and continue to be bound by professional standards of confidentiality that are even more stringent than those required by this new law.
Information We May Collect About You
We collect nonpublic personal information about you only in connection with providing you with the services that you request. The types of nonpublic personal information that we collect vary according to the services that we perform for you, and may include:
- Information that we receive from you (such as your name, address, income, assets, social security information, and other financial or household information);
- Information about your relationship and past history with us and others (such as the types of legal services we provide to your, your invoice balances and payment history); and
- Information that we receive, with your authorization, from third parties such as accountants, financial advisors, insurance agents, banking institutions, and others.
How We Handle Your Information
We do not disclose any public or nonpublic personal information about you that you have provided to us to anyone outside of our firm, except as authorized by you in writing or required by law. For example, with your written consent, we may disclose personal information to a third-party contractor, such as an appraiser or accountant, who is assisting us in providing services to you. In addition, we will release information to the extent required by law or regulation. We do not sell client information to anyone or disclose client information to marketing companies.
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to public and nonpublic personal information about you that you have provided to us to those attorneys and staff members in our firm who need to know the information to provide services to you. All of our attorneys and employees are required to maintain the confidentiality of all nonpublic personal information about you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with both federal law and our more stringent professional standards to protect the public and nonpublic personal information that you have provided to us.
YOUR BILLING RIGHTS
Notify Us in Case of Errors or Questions about Your Bill
If you think your bill is wrong, or if you need more information about a transaction on your bill, write us at the address listed on your bill. Write to us as soon as possible. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent you the first bill on which the error or problem appeared. You can telephone us, but doing so will not preserve your rights.
In your letter, give us the following information:
- Your name
- The dollar amount of the suspected error
- Describe the error and explain, if you can, why you believe there is an error. If you need more information, describe the item you are not sure about.
Your Rights and Responsibilities After We Receive Your Written Notice
We must acknowledge your letter within thirty (30) days, unless we have corrected the error by then. Within ninety (90) days we must either correct the error or explain why we believe the bill was correct.
After we receive your letter, we cannot try to collect any amount you question, or report you as delinquent. We can continue to bill you for the amount you question, including finance charges, and we can apply any unpaid amount against your credit limit. You do not have to pay any questioned amount while we are investigating, but you are still obligated to pay the parts of your bill that are not in question.
If we find we made a mistake on your bill, you will not have to pay any finance charges related to the questioned amount. If we didn’t make a mistake, you may have to pay finance charges, and you will be responsible for paying the questioned amount. In either case, we will send you a statement of the amount you owe and the date that it is due.
If you fail to pay the amount that we think you owe, we may report you as delinquent. However, if our explanation does not satisfy you and you write to us within ten (10) days telling us that you still refuse to pay, we must tell anyone we report you to that you have a question about your bill. And, we must tell you the name of anyone we reported you to that the matter has been settled between us when it finally is.
If we don’t follow these rules, we can’t collect the first $50.00 of the questioned amount, even if your bill was correct.
INITIAL DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
Gaddy & Gaddy
77 South Girls School Road, Suite 105
Indianapolis, Indiana 46231
Creditor: Gaddy & Gaddy
77 South Girls School Road, Suite 105
Indianapolis, Indiana 46231
|ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE||A fixed rate of 18% (1.5% monthly periodic rate)|
|Grace period for repayment of the balance for transactions||You will have a minimum of 30 days without a FINANCE CHARGE on new transactions if the total New Balance is paid in full each month by the following statement closing date|
|Method of computing the balance used in calculating FINANCE CHARGES for purchases||We figure the FINANCE CHARGE on your account by applying the periodic rate to the amount you owe at the end of each billing cycle.|
|Minimum FINANCE CHARGE||For each billing period that your account is subject to a finance charge, a minimum total FINANCE CHARGE of $0.50 will be imposed.|
|Miscellaneous Fees||Returned check fee: $33.00|
- Transactions which are not subject to a grace period are assessed FINANCE CHARGE from the date of the transaction or from the date the transaction is processed to your account or from the first calendar day of the current Billing Period.
- Determining Monthly Periodic Rates: Divide the corresponding Annual Percentage Rate by 12 and round up to the nearest 1/100,000 of 1%, not to exceed the maximum allowed by applicable law. If the monthly periodic rates and corresponding ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATES increase, the FINANCE CHARGE will increase.
- For each billing period that your account is subject to a FINANCE CHARGE, a minimum total FINANCE CHARGE of $0.50 will be imposed.
- Any balance paid in full between the 1st and the 15th of the month is eligible for a 5% discount for all new charges, excluding interest and late fees; any balance paid between the 15thand the end of the month, is not eligible for this discount and will bear interest as outlined above.
- All payments must be received and processed by the 15th at 4:30 p.m. Office Time to be eligible for any discounts.
- If the 15th of the month falls on a Saturday or a Sunday, the Friday prior to the 15th will be the deadline for all payments.
- Only payments made by Cash, Check, or Money Order are applicable for the 5% discount. Credit Card payments are not available for this discount.
- This discount program is applicable to new balances. Prior balances are only applicable for discount with the approval of Gaddy & Gaddy.
- This program can be terminated at any time, for any reason, at the discretion of Gaddy & Gaddy.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Gaddy & Gaddy’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Gaddy & Gaddy’s web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Gaddy & Gaddy at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Gaddy & Gaddy’s web site are provided “as is”. Gaddy & Gaddy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Gaddy & Gaddy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Gaddy & Gaddy or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Gaddy & Gaddy’s Internet site, even if Gaddy & Gaddy or a Gaddy & Gaddy authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Gaddy & Gaddy’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Gaddy & Gaddy does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Gaddy & Gaddy may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Gaddy & Gaddy does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Gaddy & Gaddy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Gaddy & Gaddy of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Gaddy & Gaddy’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Indiana without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.